Thursday, January 19, 2012

Say hello to my lil' friend


Martha Stewart Glaze!! 
In fact, the entire collection she has at Home Depot is pretty amazing between the crackle paint, glitter paint and glazes. But my latest obsession is this glaze that my sis-n-law turned me on to. It is so easy to use in that little container too! Remember this:

And this:

I did an earlier post on each of these where I had painted them but they were still longing for something extra. Obviously, it was MS coffee metallic glaze.







Have you tried any of the other colors of her glaze?

1 comment:

  1. I just love this stuff too! It's so easy to work with and I love the fact that it's not too glittery. I've only used the coffee glaze, but I've been wanting to try some more colors. Love how your table and candlestick turned out with it!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete