Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Fitness Pal

It was back to the gym this week for me and long overdue!! I am making a very strong effort to work out  daily and eat healthier. Not just because it's the 'New Year' but because I want to change my lifestyle so that I can feel better and look better....which let's be honest when you look better you feel better. Anywho....I'm leaning on a pal for some help.

My Fitness Pal to be exact. Where I always seem to fail is accountability. This little devil holds you accountable. It's so easy to use. You basically, put in your height and weight and your target weight and it calculates how many calories you should eat per day. You enter your food intake and it keeps track of your calories and how many you have left in the day to eat. The bonus is when you exercise and add your cardio on there it gives you more calories that you can eat for that day or they carry over. It's pretty genius actually. Don't worry if you don't have any iphone...i think this app is available on all the phones with apps. 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment