Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pop of Blue!

I needed a small piece of furniture to go in my bathroom to fill a space and serve as some additional storage. I already had this small 3 drawer piece but I felt it could use some sprucing before going in the new bathroom. 
I used some paint that I already had, you can find the formula on my previous 'Antique Armoire' post. It's an oil-based paint and even though it's a pain to clean up and it smells strong....i still love to use it once in awhile for the finish it provides. I used no primer and only used one coat of paint!


I love the piece and the color, but I can't decide if I love the color in that bathroom. Going to leave it for now and see if it grows on me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice piece! Try some brown wax on it, but the base color is great!

    ReplyDelete