Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chalk Paint Colors

I try to set goals for myself every year, not really New Year's resolutions but just small goals.
So one of the goals I have for 2012 is transforming a lot of furniture that I find for cheap and possibly opening a little booth on the side. So I'm going to start some small projects and look into some booth space to just see what's available. 
I'm looking for some new chalk paint colors to order and I need your help! I have Old White and Paris Grey and I've worked tons with both. Here are the other colors I'm pondering:
Louis Blue

Provence

Duck Egg Blue

French Linen

Coco
I want to get either French Linen or Coco. Is there a preference? And what about between Provence and Duck Egg Blue? Anybody used Louis Blue? Any other colors you would recommend or not? I would love to hear your comments!



1 comment:

  1. Trust your instincts! You have great taste, so you can bet that if you like something, others will too :) Plus, you could always let it be known that you can do custom work, and paint a piece another color if the client prefers. Good luck with the booth project!

    ReplyDelete