Friday, December 9, 2011

Wooden Sign

I found this at at a little flea market about a year ago. It's been serving the purpose of a fireplace cover so my kitty couldn't get in there but now that kitty is a big ole cat I decided I would do something with it. 
I wanted to leave the letters white so I put on some sticky letters.  I painted Paris Gray over the entire thing and when it began to try I peeled off the letters. The gray bled into the white some so I'm going to go back and touch up my white and then do a coat of wax to darken it a little. 


I'm thinking headboard? Maybe just hang on a wall? Suggestions??




Linked up at:
Flaunt it Friday

1 comment:

  1. If you have a patio, great for trailing vines. Or use in a closet for jewelry, or in the laundry room for hangers, etc.

    ReplyDelete