Wednesday, November 9, 2011

White Love!


 If you haven't been able to tell by my kitchen, bathroom and other areas in my home....i LOVE white. Especially with my wood floors being sooo dark, I need white to help brighten things up and of course add to the cottage look that I'm totally obsessed with. If only i had the guts to paint the wood floors in just one room in my house white. I've seen it done and it's fab! I will settle instead for some antique white walls in my very near future. 


Today, I wanted to share my fireplace transformation in my bedroom. When I bought my home, it was one of the first things that i painted white. I was sold!!

Before

After




This was before Annie Sloan chalk paint exploded but how adorable would this be painted Old White with the detail in Paris Grey?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment