Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fab Fall Boots

The 2 main reasons fall is my favorite time of year...Football and Fall Boots!
I got so anxious for boot time this year that decided I needed a pair of short boots or booties that I could wear with shorts and then transition to jeans when it gold cold. 
I mean look how cute all of these outfits are with booties:



After much consideration, I chose these:
They are Joie brand and I'm in love with Joie now!
So easy to slip on and makes every outfit cute.
Joie Boots

I was also on the search for some tall black boots. I did not own one pair of tall black boots...how is that even possible? Not sure, but I'm the proud owner of these black Frye's.

Good black boots are hard to come by. These are a great all-around boot. They are sexy, dressy yet casual, bit of a heel but not too much. And because they are Frye's they automatically scream comfort! Great buy if you are in the market for black boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment