Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TAR-JAY

I seem to forget on a weekly basis how dangerous Target is. Is it just me....or does it seem to be getting even better?!? I went in there today to get kitty litter and toothpaste and I'm embarrassed to tell you what all I am came out with and I was even strong enough to leave some things behind. Oh well...I somehow justified every purchase to myself.


I have to share my fav find at target today. I have been on the hunt for white dishes now that my new kitchen is complete with open shelving and glass cabinets for display. And as much as I love Anthro's dishes I can't afford to go in there and stock up. So you gotta love it when find yourself a knock-off.


Target Find:
Anthropologie Latte Bowls:
And the best part...they were on clearance for $3.48. They only had 3 and I snatched them right up. They look just perfect on my open shelves!




I also found these cute little plates on clearance for $2.48.
Go check your local Target y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment